The space does remove the windy.com site.

The windy.com is pretty good but if I look at it on the phone and I swipe
up or down and accidentally press the graphic the map moves so I would like
to change it to a different site.

I want to replace it
with http://www.bom.gov.au/radar/IDR033.gif?20170728112640 and have that as
a hyperlink to http://m.bom.gov.au/nsw/moss-vale/radar/

Similar to what I have on https://weather.ubeaut.work/

I change the skin.conf radar_html =
"http://www.bom.gov.au/radar/IDR033.gif?20170728112640"; but the web page
doesn't display the graphic it just displays the text
http://www.bom.gov.au/radar/IDR033.gif?20170728112640

Other than that it is working and is great.