Hallo Garry,

1- Command not found. Made directories myself.
home/pi/Weewx/Examples and home//pi/Weewx/Skins

2- Command Nano works but is difficult to handle. I prefer Text editor.

Weewx is running with weewxd weewx1.conf (weewx1.conf in /home/pi/
directory.)
Running on Raspberry 4 with 4 gb
installed with .rpm
Installations using .deb or .rpm

Now consider the case where weewx was installed from a .deb or .rpm
package. In this case, the following are equivalent:

/usr/share/weewx/weewxd /etc/weewx/weewx.conf
cd /usr/share/weewx

./weewxd /etc/weewx/weewx.conf

weewxd /etc/weewx/weewx.conf

Harry de PE1IAA