Hello,

I'm stuck at a relativley simple problem of unit conversion in combination
with the used neowx skin.

In the weewx.conf the standard report section is looking like this:
    [[StandardReport]]
        # See the customizing guide to change the units, plot types and line
        # colors, modify the fonts, display additional sensor data, and
other
        # customizations. Many of those changes can be made here by
overriding
        # parameters, or by modifying templates within the skin itself.

        # The StandardReport uses the 'Standard' skin, which contains the
        # images, templates and plots for the report.
        skin = neowx
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_altitude = meter
                group_speed2 = km_per_hour2
                group_pressure = mbar
                group_rain = mm
                group_rainrate = mm_per_hour
                group_temperature = degree_C
                group_degree_day = degree_C_day
                group_speed = km_per_hour

and in the skin.conf like this:
    [[Groups]]
        # For each group of measurements, this section sets what units to
        # use for it.
        # NB: The unit is always in the singular. I.e., 'mile_per_hour',
        # NOT 'miles_per_hour'

        group_altitude     = meter                # Options are 'foot' or
'meter'
        group_degree_day   = degree_C_day         # Options are
'degree_F_day' or 'degree_C_day'
        group_direction    = degree_compass
        group_moisture     = centibar
        group_percent      = percent
        group_pressure     = hPa                  # Options are 'inHg',
'mmHg', 'mbar', or 'hPa'
        group_radiation    = watt_per_meter_squared
        group_rain         = mm                   # Options are 'inch',
'cm', or 'mm'
        group_rainrate     = mm_per_hour          # Options are
'inch_per_hour', 'cm_per_hour', or 'mm_per_hour'
        group_speed        = km_per_hour          # Options are
'mile_per_hour', 'km_per_hour', 'knot', or 'meter_per_second'
        group_speed2       = km_per_hour2         # Options are
'mile_per_hour2', 'km_per_hour2', 'knot2', or 'meter_per_second2'
        group_temperature  = degree_C             # Options are 'degree_F'
or 'degree_C'
        group_uv           = uv_index
        group_volt         = volt
        group_length       = cm

        # The following are used internally and should not be changed:
        group_count        = count
        group_interval     = minute
        group_time         = unix_epoch
        group_elapsed      = second

    [[StringFormats]]
        # This section sets the string formatting for each type of unit.

        centibar           = %.0f
        cm                 = %.2f
        cm_per_hour        = %.2f
        degree_C           = %.1f
        degree_F           = %.1f
        degree_compass     = %.0f
        foot               = %.0f
        hPa                = %.1f
        hour               = %.1f
        inHg               = %.3f
        inch               = %.2f
        inch_per_hour      = %.2f
        km_per_hour        = %.0f
        km_per_hour2       = %.1f
        knot               = %.0f
        knot2              = %.1f
        mbar               = %.1f
        meter              = %.0f
        meter_per_second   = %.1f
        meter_per_second2  = %.1f
        mile_per_hour      = %.0f
        mile_per_hour2     = %.1f
        mm                 = %.2f
        mmHg               = %.1f
        mm_per_hour        = %.1f
        percent            = %.0f
        second             = %.0f
        uv_index           = %.1f
        volt               = %.1f
        watt_per_meter_squared = %.0f
        NONE               = "   N/A"

    [[Labels]]
        # This section sets a label to be used for each type of unit.

        centibar          = " cb"
        cm                = " cm"
        cm_per_hour       = " cm/h"
        degree_C          =  " °C"
        degree_F          =  " °F"
        degree_compass    =  " °"
        foot              = " feet"
        hPa               = " hPa"
        inHg              = " inHg"
        inch              = " in"
        inch_per_hour     = " in/h"
        km_per_hour       = " km/h"
        km_per_hour2      = " km/h"
        knot              = " knots"
        knot2             = " knots"
        mbar              = " mBar"
        meter             = " meter"
        meter_per_second  = " m/s"
        meter_per_second2 = " m/s"
        mile_per_hour     = " mph"
        mile_per_hour2    = " mph"
        mm                = " mm"
        mmHg              = " mmHg"
        mm_per_hour       = " mm/h"
        percent           = "  %"
        volt              = " V"
        watt_per_meter_squared = " W/m²"
        day               = " Tag",    " Tage"
        hour              = " Stunde",   " Stunden"
        minute            = " Minute", " Minuten"
        second            = " Sekunde", " Sekunden"
        NONE              = ""

    [[TimeFormats]]
        # This section sets the string format to be used for each time
scale.
        # The values below will work in every locale, but may not look
        # particularly attractive. See the Customization Guide for
alternatives.

        day        = %X
        week       = %X (%A)
        month      = %x %X
        year       = %x %X
        rainyear   = %x %X
        current    = %x %X
        ephem_day  = %X
        ephem_year = %x %X

    [[Ordinates]]
        # The ordinal directions. The last one should be for no wind
direction
        directions = N, NNO, NO, ONO, O, OSO, SO, SSO, S, SSW, SW, WSW, W,
WNW, NW, NNW, N/A

    [[DegreeDays]]
        # This section sets the base temperatures used for the calculation
        # of heating and cooling degree-days.

        # Base temperature for heating days, with unit:
        heating_base = 65, degree_F
        # Base temperature for cooling days, with unit:
        cooling_base = 65, degree_F

    [[Trend]]
        time_delta = 10800  # 3 hours
        time_grace = 300    # 5 minutes

It's the normal neowx skin conf a bit extended and translated to German.

If I look at the output page here http://wetter2.kuntn-forum.de/index.html
the wind speed is still in m/s but I want it to be in km/h - I checked the
.confs twice  - I don't find my mistake.
Overiding the unit with .km_per_hour in the template works.

Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong?

Beste regards,
engolling