Last tuesday there was a power outage at my house and ever since there is a
hole in the charts of the Season skin.Whily there was the outage the
program was obviously not running but weewx did catuch up the data for that
time when power came back. What is the best way to regenerate the charts ?
I tried wee_reports with the config file and time stamp but it does not
help. Is it possible at all ?

thanks.