You can try the Belchertown skin as well. This can be installed in addition
to w34 skin, sofaskin, etc.

You can see on my own graphs page <https://belchertownweather.com/graphs/>
that I have graphs setup for this current year
<https://belchertownweather.com/graphs/?graph=year>, one for last year
<https://belchertownweather.com/graphs/?graph=lastyear>, etc. It's easily
customized so you can show a specific year, a specific day or a date range
of your choosing.

You can download it here <https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown>,
and read about how to configure your charts in the wiki here
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Belchertown-Charts-Documentation>
.