On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 4:27:11 PM UTC-7, Timothy Buchanan wrote:

> Ok, here is an extract from the syslog, from 14:04:53 when weewx started,
> to 14:26:20 when it stopped. It was running as daemon with log raw packets
> true. Also attached is the weewx.conf file. What can you tell from these?
> Thanks.

Looks like it's hearing the station quite fine.   What is the problem at
this time ?

My guess (guess) is that you have your weewx.conf set to put the output in
one place, and your web server (if there is one installed) to look in a
different place for the data.

This is a very unusual place for HTML files
HTML_ROOT = /var/weewx/reports

See if there is anything in there with current timestamps.  Open the
index.html there in a browser and see what it looks like.