Hi Susan,

I'm trying to get the HP1000 driver installed and everything I'm trying
(following your instructions on github) is failing.

Is this command correct?  "sudo cd sudo python ./bin/wee_extension
--install /HP1000 sudo python ./bin/wee_config --reconfigure"

Is it one command or many?  None of them work for me.  I'm tearing my hair
out as I'm not a coder and it's CLI is not intuitive to me.

I've also tried downloading the tar.gz file and unzipping it in my
raspberry pi but i get "tarfile.ReadError: file could not be opened
successfully
"

Please help!!