Got it.  Thanks for the input.

Kevin

On 10/22/19 8:13 PM, Thomas Keffer wrote:
Kevin,

I don't think there is much of a mystery here. The Davis site does /not/ support FTP. I would be surprised if they did: that would make them just another website provider, which they are not.

What they do support is a proprietary HTTP "RESTful" upload protocol for their WeatherLink customers. That generally requires a subscription, although they do offer a crippled version for "3rd parties", which would be us. However, we do not offer such an upload extension, and have no plans to do so.

So, you will have to either

1) Set up your own website with a hosting provider. Several were suggested in an earlier email. 2) Be satisfied with a website on your Local Area Network, that is, your house. You can supplement this with uploads to CWOP or WeatherUnderground, or one of the many other upload sites WeeWX supports. Unfortunately, WeatherLink is not one of them. 3) Give up on WeeWX and go all Davis. Buy their WeatherLink Live logger, or use a regular logger, but run their WeatherLink Computer Software on a computer. Either way, you would need a subscription. See their website for details.

-tk