Tom,

This is the second issue of this type I am aware of and whilst cmon was the
source for both, on the basis of the OP it appears they are from different
sources within cmon. As WeeWX can be fed with all manner of sources is it
worth a try..except in the add_value() method to catch the ValueError and
report the miscreant field?

Gary