Hi All,

Yesterday weewx (3.5) seems to have missed recording some of the rain that
fell during the day. The station (Vantage Pro2) has correctly recorded 20mm
but weewx only shows 10.8mm on its webpages and database. Is it possible to
get weewx to re-read the correct data from the station or datalogger or do
I have to manually change the database?

At the time of the rain event weewx was busy catching up on a few days
backlog because I had just re-started it after an un-noticed crash a few
days ago. I've looked through the utilities but don't quite know which one
might help. Thanks.

Peter