Hi Gary,

Thanks for answering.  How embarrassing - yes, just needed to SHIFT+Refresh
the web page.  I presumed the 'large' 450k weewx.sdb must be containing
demo data each time it was created.  A bit surprised the demo images
survived in the cache that long after some of the stuff I've been doing
though.  It got me suspicious too when I realised they were 3 weeks old :)

Cheers!

Alex