Hello.
What is the safe way how to use public webpage with my meteo data (on
public site) together with weex sending MQTT data on my local home network ?
I would like to use MQTT from my weewx (running on my home network). But I
dont wont to open any port from my home network to the internet.
Now Im using FTP to transfer data (HTML_ROOT folder from my local RaspPI
where weewx runnig) to public site where i rent a space for my webpages.
But without MQTT.