Hello everyone :-)

my Weewx is running since 1 year without errors on my raspberry pi 3b+ in
my local network and i can open the weather data on http://IP/weewx.
Everything okay since here :-)

But now i want to go online with this Weewx weather station. I can not find
a user guide / instruction, how to configure weewx, that every 30minutes a
new index.hmtl? file will be uploaded to my webspace.

How can i do this / configure this in weewx?

Many thanks and best regards from Germany :-)

Micha