hi,

can you give me the reference of your Sandisk ?

thks

patrick

Le 07/01/2020 à 13:16, Thomas Keffer a écrit :
All good suggestions here.

But, the most important is to get a good SD card. I've been doing an experiment with a Sandisk Extreme Plus, running an unmodified version of weewx. Everything gets written to the disk, including the logs. It has now been running <http://www.threefools.org/weewx/status/index.html> for over 5 years without a problem.

They can be made to work.