It's in there as part of the code, but it should only be processed if
there's data. As defined by these lines here
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/blob/master/skins/Belchertown/json/weewx_data.json.tmpl#L72-L74>
.

The error you're having is with ImageGenerator, which Belchertown does not
use.