Another silly question, what would cause the updates to stop like that?  It
ran for a weekend with the new data logger attached to the console.  I
moved the data logger to the envoy and in less than 24 hours it froze and
stopped updating.  I did a weewx stop, wee_device --start , weewx start to
get it going again.  I did not --clear-memory.  I think there's still an
issue here I'm trying to find...

-Troy