Hello i have questions about minimizing the writes to SD card.

Weewx has been running on my Raspberry since may 2019 and an SD Card and
two USB sticks have been on it since then.

Now i put the HTML files into RAM area as mentioned above under the link.

Should I also move the LOG files to the RAM area, or is it sufficient to
deactivate them with the STOP command?

What I hope for is that after half a year the SD card is not broken again
and I have to reinstall everything.

Thanks for everything and the text is written with Googel translator.

Günther