I am trying to complete my patchy database. This is the first dry run to
import data from wunderground.
I just don't think that would work.
You used the new version of weewx and then it worked with the import of
wunderground?

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo /home/weewx/bin/wee_import
--import-config=/var/tmp/wu.conf --from=2019-11-01T00:00
--to=2019-11-01T23:59 --dry-run
Starting wee_import...
Observation history for Weather Underground station 'IMATZENR2' will be
imported.
Using database binding 'wx_binding', which is bound to database 'weewx.sdb'
Destination table 'archive' unit system is '0x01' (US).
Missing derived observations will be calculated.
Observations timestamped after 2019-11-01 00:00:00 CET (1572562800) and up
to and
including 2019-11-01 23:59:00 CET (1572649140) will be imported.
This is a dry run, imported data will not be saved to archive.
Unable to open Weather Underground station IMATZENR2
   **** HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
**** Unable to load config file.
**** HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
**** Nothing done, exiting.