Hi All,
I am hopeful someone can shed some light on this error .

My setup consist of a RPi 3 (Raspbian) running WeeWX 3.9.2 to which is
connected a Davis Envoy logger, The ISS is transmitting OK as can be
verified on the indoor console.

The setup runs fine until the Envoy batteries died, these were replaced and
the Pi rebooted and the system restarted.
Now my data is not being produced on the graphs etc , Upon looking at the
syslog I see two errors,

Apr  2 10:12:10 raspberrypi weewx[1195]: vantage: LOOP try #1; error:
Expected to read 99 chars; got 0 instead

Apr  2 10:11:56 raspberrypi weewx[1195]: vantage: DMPAFT try #2; error:
Unable to pass CRC16 check while sending data to Vantage console

Has anyone experienced this problem and what was the cure ? It has done it
before when the batteries previously failed but I dont know what I did to
remedy the situation.
Thanks for any help.