Yes, in thinking about this Docker implementation, it was not meant as a
workflow, but rather a deployment mechanism. The way I use it is to get
things working on my laptop or in a VM. Then I use the Docker workflow to
deploy it to Kubernetes on GCP.

I think if one were to think of is an iterative thing where every time I
made a change to a skin, a template, or weewx.conf I had to build an image,
upload it to a repository, etc. I would bail.

But as a deployment mechanism, it works really for me and has for years now.

--
Tom Mitchell
t...@tom.org

"The whole problem with the world