On Friday, May 1, 2020 at 10:44:40 AM UTC-7, Manfred Maier wrote:

> That's Matthew Wall's SFTP extension and I haven't found an updated
> version.
> Anyway, I'll raise this issue directly in the Github project.

If you want to try something, since Matthew's busy I'm sure on more core
stuff (plus having a life etc.), run the extension through "2to3 -w" and
restart weewx and see if that helps any.  That will try to do an upgrade to
python3-compliant and will get pretty close.

If you want to point me to a URL with the file you're using, I can take a
look if you want.