Thanks for testing, guys. I have restarted Weewx 1 day and 14 minutes ago,
so that's not the point. All that time (since restart), it showed okay on
my website, and never on my mobile phone (Edge). Strangely, it shows at
Safari.

Anyway, I am now sure and convinced that nothing is wrong with the skin or
the inc-file. It must be something on my side, as it is working without
problems at Manfred and Keimpke. Thanks again, I'll dig into it.