Hi everyone!

This thread has been extremely helpful. Thank you so much for all the
input. Nevertheless unfortunatly I wasn't able yet to successfully get the
rf communication between the raspi and the Klimalogg Pro started.

I was able to connect to the transceiver and everything went well until the
log showed the error message "exception in doRF: %s" after "starting rf
communication". Since I am not firm (yet) with python (I'm more one of the
old php guys), I wonder if there was the possibility to have a python3
compatible version of the Klimalogg Pro driver? I did get the message to
press the USB button on the console but that did not help, it kept on
showing up...

Did anyone else have this problem?

Thank you again and cheers

Pete