Thanks Remy,

I added this under "[[year_images]]" in the "skins.conf" file for the
Seasons skin I''m using.

        # Plot of high/low temperatures
>         [[[yearhilow]]]
>             [[[[freezeLine]]]]
>                 data_type = 32
>                 label = ' '
>                 color = 0x42b442
>             [[[[hi]]]]
>                 data_type = outTemp
>                 aggregate_type = max
>                 label = High Outside Temperature
>                 color = 0x4242b4
>             [[[[low]]]]
>                 data_type = outTemp
>                 aggregate_type = min
>                 label = Low Outside Temperature
>                 color = 0xb48242

Assuming you don't want the freeze line you can just leave it and the
"color" parameters out I think:

        [[[yearhilow]]]
>             [[[[hi]]]]
>                 data_type = outTemp
>                 aggregate_type = max
>                 label = High Outside Temperature
>                 data_type = outTemp
>                 aggregate_type = min
>                 label = Low Outside Temperature

I think that's all I did?  (I always forget and have to play with things to
get them to do what I want.)

I also assume you could have all three variables (Out Temp, Hi Out Temp,
and Lo Out Temp) on one plot if you wanted, but I didn't try it.

I think I got the example from some of the documentation, probably the
Customization Guide.