Hello,

I have a little problem with my RPI and TE923 TFA Nexus...

The daily max wind gust (shown on the weather stations display) is all time
much higher than the value uploaded on WU, PWS, Awekas or on the weewx
generated website.
The archive interval is set to 60 seconds. The update intval on the TE923
for wind data is 33 seconds. I think a lot of gusts are simply missed...
Is there any solution available?

With wee_device --minmax I can read the correct daily max gust value... But
how can I use this for my website and for my upload to WU, Awekas etc....??