Hi All,
I'm trying to install WeeWX v4.1.0 on CentOS 8 and am running into
dependency issues with '/usr/bin/python'.

# yum install weewx
Last metadata expiration check: 0:59:04 ago on Thu 28 May 2020 22:48:17
ACST.
Error:
 Problem: cannot install the best candidate for the job
  - nothing provides /usr/bin/python needed by weewx-4.1.0-1.el8.noarch
(try to add '--skip-broken' to skip uninstallable packages or '--nobest' to
use not only best candidate packages)

I understand that with CentOS 8 there is no package that provides
'/usr/bin/python' anymore and there are separate commands to invoke either
Python 2 (/usr/bin/python2) or Python 3 (/usr/bin/python3).
To be installable on CentOS 8 the rpm has to be changed to expect either
/usr/bin/python2 or /usr/bin/python3.
I was hoping someone could fix the CentOS/RHEL 8 rpm so it works.

Thanks
David