Hey Tom,

I haven't made any changes to the user account that weewx uses by default -
I had assumed from my reading that it defaults to root. The only two
non-system accounts on the RPi are root and pi.

Sudo wee_reports works from the terminal though, so there has to be some
discrepancy with my assumptions, but I'm too Linux-dumb to have figured it
out yet and I'm not really sure how to go about even troubleshooting it
further.

Should I maybe consider setting-up weewx to run as a non-root user and then
reconfigure the passwordless SSH, assuming I can get that bit restored to a
blank slate?

Thank you,
Trey