On 11/06/2020, Jose <solaran...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>  rsync -a --delete -e ssh /home/pi/backup.tar.gz  user@ssh.hosting:/www/
> backup/ &> /dev/null
>
> this command worked fine in the past but not now. When I run this command
> nothing happens, no updating remote hosting and even no error messages. so
> RSYNC with WeeWX is working fine but RSYNC in command line don't.

Just focusing on your statement that you see no errors with the above command.
It's doing exactly what you've told it to, that you want no feedback
from it, ever. It's dead to you.
Send whatever it has to say (&>) to the bit bucket (/dev/null)

Remove that redirect that you have on the end and it will probably
offer up a few clues.

rsync -a --delete -e ssh /home/pi/backup.tar.gz  user@ssh.hosting:/www/ backup/

--

Cheers
 Glenn

rorpi - read only raspberry pi & various weewx addons
https://github.com/glennmckechnie