Vince et al

Note taken:

   1. Windows not as popular, but posting highlighting new recent Windows
   features, and further options for WeeWX users on this platform
   2. Not trying to diverge from anything other than WeeWX collaboration;
   although, I acknowledge that Title may have lead to misunderstanding and
   purpose

As an active user and contributor to WeeWX cause, and as Home Automation
continues to evolve, I always try to connect systems and latest
developments...  specially towards WeeWX.

I learned a lot from other WeeWX enthusiasts projects and feedback in
similar postings:

   - Fun w RPi
   (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/weewx-user/WV8f6mFNMF0/S_pWt5z3AwAJ); in
   this posting learned about Home Assistant, and working on connection link
   to WeeWX
   - WeeWX and OpenSprinkler
   (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/weewx-user/qsJomP-2GJ8/8bSfz0UjAwAJ); in
   this posting learned about multiple irrigation options, and link to WeeWX

Out-of-the-Box, all related to WeeWX..., making WeeWX User's group the
perfect forum to exchange personal projects and experiences.

Let's enjoy WeeWX User's Group... beyond a forum for bugs or a posting
place only for difficulties. Not trying to be a "Medium blog" (or other),
but a exchange for WeeWX Users to share projects, constructive ideas, and
common feedbacks.