Hi all,

maybe some can help me. :-)
I'm not familiar with css and web content.
I trry to include the weewx forcast extension into the responsive skin.
The forcast plugin is working, even with the right formatting if I open the
forcast demo pages. (Pic 2)

I included the forecast_table.inc file in my html.tmpl, copied the icons to
my skin, but the formatting isn't as expected?
How do I get the formatting provided for this snippet inside my skin?

That's my code:

Code hier eingeben...## Forecast start
                <h4 class="panel-title">
                  <a class="accordian-toggle" data-toggle="collapse" data-
parent="#accordionTwo" href="#collapseAccTwoE">
                    5-Tage Trend
                  </a>
                </h4>
                    #set $periods =
$forecast.weather_periods('OWM',max_events=6)
                    #include '/etc/weewx/skins/forecast/forecast_table.inc'
## Forecast end

It looks like Pic 1 now, it should look like Pic 2...!?

Any idea how I get the formatting for this table inside my skin!?

Thanks in advance!

Regard,

Christian