Hi,

I think we need to sort the apples from the oranges and bananas. Exactly
what are you showing us? Is that the sunrise/sunset times as displayed on
the console or as displayed in loop packet/archive record or as returned by
a tag in a report? What latitude/longitude do you have set in your console
and in weewx.conf? Do you have pyephem installed for the version of python
that WeeWX is being run under?

Sorry for the questions, but it's a bit like the 'pressures'; there are a
number of moving parts to this and unless you know exactly what is being
looked at it is hard to give a meaningful answer.

Gary