hello Didier;

you can see my weather station

http://jurassikpat.ddns.net/weewx/belchertown

bonne soirée

Patrick

Le 09/07/2020 à 12:48, Didier Decoodt a écrit :
See below the modified presentation of records and the corresponding file records/index.html.tmpl
image.png

Bonne journée

Le dim. 5 juil. 2020 à 15:43, Patrick Tranchant <salin...@gmail.com <mailto:salin...@gmail.com>> a écrit :

    hello Didier,
     I done as you say; it works well
    thanks

    bon Dimanche

    Patrick

    On Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 2:06:56 PM UTC+2, Patrick Tranchant wrote:

        Hello PAT,

        I just upgraded Weewx to 4.1.1 with Belchertown 1.1 ( already
        in use with weewx 3.9.2 )
        I want to know to modify the display in "RECORDS",
        modify : Barometer Records
        remove : Sun Records ( I don't have Sun Probe.

        thanks

        Patrick

        see my files

    Groups "weewx-user" group.
    send an email to weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/8fdb06b5-6d97-482f-8b20-6c8c82d41793o%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/8fdb06b5-6d97-482f-8b20-6c8c82d41793o%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "weewx-user" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:weewx-user+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/CAAvt3%3DQ5vPPh2Tn5%3D%3DiVQJvTngJqAanH6bLGPLgoAa9mmrF%3DOg%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/CAAvt3%3DQ5vPPh2Tn5%3D%3DiVQJvTngJqAanH6bLGPLgoAa9mmrF%3DOg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.