Hi Gary,

I'm using the default configuration where the .sdb is on /var/lib/weewx. I
copied the .sdb to the new server verified the file permission, restarted
the script but the web interface still not showing the historical data not
sure if I'm missing something else. Do I have to do something else to get
the historical data populated in the web server? I'm using the apache2 with
the default configuration.