I have my suspicions about what's going on here, but first let me ask you
two questions.

1. Is there any evidence that anything is getting stored in the database?
Take a look in your database. This will show the timestamps of the last 10
records that have been stored in the database:

*sqlite3 /var/lib/weewx/weewx.sdb*
sqlite> *select datetime(dateTime,'unixepoch','localtime') from archive
order by dateTime desc limit 10;*

2. Is there any evidence that reports have been generated at all (let alone
FTP'd)?

*ls -l /var/www/html/weewx*

-tk