Philipp:

Why don't you just boot and use a SSD for the Pi storage. SSDs are much more reliable, especially for all of the writes, and longer lasting than an SD card. You can get a relatively inexpensive 250 or 500 GB SSD which should give you plenty of storage.  There are many descriptions on how to do this for the Pi3 and Pi4 on the web.

Good luck.

Michael