With bme280wx uninstalled and GW1000 set to [[field_map]], I get all nulls
in the database.
With bme280wx uninstalled and GW1000 set to [[field map]], I get all GW
values, but intemp and inhumid are sent to inTemp and inHumidity.
I have switched back and forth repeatedly and this is what I get.
With bme280wx installed, I get values from the bme280, but not from GW1000,
no matter what settings I use. So it seems that bme280wx and GW1000 are
incompatible. But maybe someone who is running a bme280 and GW1000
successfully will chime in here.

Timothy