Hi Tim,

That was a new line of code which applied to both eqmag (quick fix). But I
have changed the repository issue. It now shows which lines of code to
change and apply locale formatting directly. Maybe that will make things
more clear.

https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/issues/422

Regards, Arend