Great you are the best
From: gjr80
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 3:30 AM
To: weewx-user
Subject: [weewx-user] Re: Sunshine Hours

Hi Kalli,

Not sure how I missed clientrawextra. I've updated the template and it should
be correct now. To use the updated template:

1. move aside your existing clientrawextra.txt.tmpl:

$ sudo mv /etc/weewx/skins/Clientraw/clientrawextra.txt.tmpl
/etc/weewx/skins/Clientraw/clientrawextra_orig.txt.tmpl

2. download the updated clientrawextra.txt.tmpl in its place:

$ sudo wget -P /etc/weewx/skins/Clientraw
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/gjr80/weewx-weewx-wd/master/skins/Clientraw/clientrawextra.txt.tmpl

3. No need to stop/restart WeeWX, the updated clientrawextra.txt will be
generated when clientrawextra.txt is next updated(there is a default 10 minute
stale age on the file so it could take 10 minutes).

Gary