Hey everyone

This is, I am sure, a noob question but I can't figure it out having RTFMd
as best I can

I have Davis Vantage Pro 2 station via USB on a raspberry pi and am trying
to add some battery info to index.html.tmpl on Standard skin.

If I run weewx from the command line this appears among the output:
consBatteryVoltage: 4.83

So there does appear to be a value available

but

If I insert
[...]
      Console battery: $current.consBatteryVoltage<br/>
[...]

into index.html.templ

The output is literally that rather than the battery voltage. There is no
substitution.  I have tried this with $station.consBatteryVoltage, no
different

What prefix should I use? Is this possible?

Kind regards
Robin