Pat

I am about to go to 1.2, have configured weewx and pwsweather receiving
data and my station is now considered active and appears on the main map.
I am now attempting to link AerisWeather and pwsweather but the create
Aerisweather contributor account page will not do the link..it keeps
reporting "something went wrong please try submitting again". This has been
happening for several days. Are you aware of any problems with this
procedure?

Neville