i was create a file in   seasons  skin (you can do also  it in any skin)
with html variants .my settings.i name my file zwntana.html.tmp for example.
after that edit the skin.conf in [CheetahGenerator] section.
put this
[[Zwntana]]
         template = zwntana.html.tmpl

save the file. in next weewx upload data see the zwntana.html  file .

[image: Screenshot_2021-01-04_18-58-38.png]

Στις Σάββατο, 2 Ιανουαρίου 2021 στις 1:57:56 μ.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης
weatherl...@gmail.com έγραψε: