i installed the realtime gaquge-data extension and i try to upload every 60
secs.with these settings

# Options for extension 'Rtgd'
[RealtimeGaugeData]
    date_format = %Y.%m.%d %H:%M
    stale_age = 60

    rtgd_path = /var/www/html/weewx/realtime
    scroller_source = text|file|WU|DS|Zambretti

after weewx reload ,realtime gauge uploads every 300 secs with the rest
weewx reports. something im doing wrong
Στις Τετάρτη, 18 Δεκεμβρίου 2019 στις 2:01:34 π.μ. UTC+2, ο χρήστης gjr80
έγραψε: