I used the dump command and it finished no change  and the other one was the
same. So I went back to software and am getting a good web page.

From: weewx-user@googlegroups.com <weewx-user@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
gjr80
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 3:48 PM
To: weewx-user <weewx-user@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [weewx-user] cant find start time

We haven't seen the exact wee_device commands issued and the exact response,
perhaps seeing those might go some way towards answering that question?

Gary

On Thursday, 7 January 2021 at 08:12:00 UTC+10 tke...@gmail.com
<mailto:tke...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Oh. You're going through Meteobridge? That's an important detail.

WeeWX expects to be able to control the state of the Vantage station. I don't
know if it can do that going through a Meteobridge. I'm not even sure what that
means.

-tk

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/bb348b0d-6585-4214-b3d5-98ade4590b9bn%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/weewx-user/bb348b0d-6585-4214-b3d5-98ade4590b9bn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>