I have data going to PWS weather from weewx and my station is recorded as
active on their website.
For about a month I have been trying to link my PWS data to AerisWeather to
get forecast data but it keeps reporting "something is going wrong try
again".
I am now on weewx 4.3 and Belchertown 1.2...
Has anybody else had this problem...I know at least one person had to wait
about a week of stable data..before the process would complete.
Pat if you see this I have tried to get my darksky (valid API or was
earlier this morning) to work but its failing.
Configured in weewx.conf
forecast_enabled = 1
forecast_provider = "darksky"
darksky_secret_key = ############