Yes, I was able to view the live data page but it only shows the sensors
directly attached to the GW1000 so I figure it is getting too much RF
interference to pick up my T&H (WH-31?) and THP (WH-32B) sensors.  I still
haven't decided where to mount the main sensor array from the WS-2000...I
really need to put up a comms mast but that will take much more planning
and time.  My home has primarily a hip roof which presents very little
unobstructed opportunities for mounting.  I do know which channels they
show up on from the WS-2000 console...