It looks like an extension you are using, bme280, is what is creating the
chatter. Unfortunately, from the little log snippet you gave, it does not
appear to be WeeWX V4 compliant, so muzzling it will not be as easy as a
weewx.conf setting. You could ask the author to update it to V4, then you
could follow the directions in the Wiki article *WeeWX V4 and logging
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/WeeWX-v4-and-logging>*.

OTOH, fortunately, it looks like the log entry is a debug entry, so setting
debug=0 in weewx.conf should help reduce the number of entries.

-tk