I can’t see any reason why the Belchertown skin would not work with a
FineOffsetUSB station, in fact given the popularity of both I would be
surprised if no one was already doing this.

If you are having problems with Belchertown/FineOffsetUSB/MQTT I suggest
you fully describe the problem/what you are seeing and post a suitable log
extract, it’s a bit hard to troubleshoot ‘it doesn’t work’. If you have
problems obtaining a suitable log extract you might find the Help! Posting
to WeeWX user
<https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Help!-Posting-to-weewx-user> wiki
article helpful.

Gary