Didn't see an existing one for these sensors but needed one for
supplementing my switch to an SDR station rather than FineOffsetUSB based.
I based it off the existing BME280wx code, and it seems to work pretty
well.  The station is having issues being available publically right now
but I'll get it fixed when I can (i'm not local to it at the moment)

https://github.com/simcop2387/weewx-bmp3xx

https://weather.voots.org/ (when it comes back online).