put file in /home/weewx/bin/user/since.py (if /home/weewx is where weewx in
installed) so python sees it as module user.since

add class user.since.Since to search_list_extensions in your skin.conf e.g.
[CheetahGenerator]

    # Possible encodings are 'html_entities', 'utf8', or 'strict_ascii'
    encoding = html_entities

    # Search list extensions
    search_list_extensions = user.since.Since, user.forecast.ForecastVariables

    [[SummaryByMonth]]
        # Reports that summarize "by month"
        [[[NOAA_month]]]
            encoding = utf8
            template = NOAA/NOAA-%Y-%m.txt.tmpl
update your .html.tmpl to use the $since timespan e.g.