There is no programmatic way to get the results in UTC, although I suppose
you could subtract your UTC offset from the results.

For prior years, you can use the argument "years_ago". For example, for
last year:

#for $day in $year(years_ago=1).days
$day.dateTime.format("%d/%m/%Y");$almanac(almanac_time=$day.dateTime.raw,
horizon=-6).sun(use_center=1).rise;$almanac(almanac_time=$day.dateTime.raw,
horizon=-6).sun(use_center=1).set
#end for

You really should look at the Customizing Guide
<http://www.weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm>. It's all in there.

-tk